GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADDING and REMOVING Members

3 posters

Go down

Should we use this system?

ADDING and REMOVING Members I_vote_lcap88%ADDING and REMOVING Members I_vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
ADDING and REMOVING Members I_vote_lcap12%ADDING and REMOVING Members I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]
ADDING and REMOVING Members I_vote_lcap0%ADDING and REMOVING Members I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

ADDING and REMOVING Members Empty ADDING and REMOVING Members

Post  Watchthemdrift Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 pm

After last night I have realised some serious changes we need to make as a clan. We need a system of approvals and disapprovals when it comes to recruiting and booting members in and out of the clan. This is essential, as these are the sorts of issues that can tear a clan apart. I propose with the utmost reverance of the clan that we finally institute a system that is easily understandable and easily maintained.

Here is how it would work;

We elect freely, 5 members of a council to delegate privately the approval or disapproval of members in and out of the clan. All 5 council men have equal veto power, meaning anyone of the five can veto a decision. And it would take the approval of all five to enact a membership, or a ban.

Now when I say elect freely, I mean just that. We vote on the website for these 5 people...and anyone can run for a slot. If we have ten people looking to claim a spot, the five with the most votes will recieve them. Surely this will ensure that the people we vote for, are well known, established members that we respect and expect to make the best decisions. I do not want this to be taken lightly, so please, all of you, vote on this and establish a system that will work.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ADDING and REMOVING Members Empty Re: ADDING and REMOVING Members

Post  -----CrAzY----- Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 pm

Count me in. I think I am a fair honest person that will not just go with the flow all the time and really think about GWUT as a whole b4 making any decisions That and I am on fairly constantly and am very easy to get a hold of.
No offense to some of the young guns 18Under( Ya Freak your just Old lol) But I do think it should be 18 and up for this position just bc I don't want to call someone and talk clan stuff and there Parents get all Pissed bc I'm calling them at 2 in the morning u know. That and when school gets back on they will prob not be around as much to make decisions.

GWUT 4 Life$$$$
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Watchthemdrift Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:49 pm

-----CrAzY----- wrote:Count me in. I think I am a fair honest person that will not just go with the flow all the time and really think about GWUT as a whole b4 making any decisions That and I am on fairly constantly and am very easy to get a hold of.
No offense to some of the young guns 18Under( Ya Freak your just Old lol) But I do think it should be 18 and up for this position just bc I don't want to call someone and talk clan stuff and there Parents get all Pissed bc I'm calling them at 2 in the morning u know. That and when school gets back on they will prob not be around as much to make decisions.

GWUT 4 Life$$$$

i second that as well.
And I also am putting my bid in for a position.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spacefreak0422 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 pm

I also agree with this decision, it would be great to know if people are having problems with other members and if people are joining and know onw knows about it. As for the obver 18 thing, that is a good idea with exceptions (Loocosmi) has been a member for awhile now and we can't just boot him cause of his age.
Spacefreak0422
Spacefreak0422

PSN Name : Spacefreak0422

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down