GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Of Gwut

4 posters

Go down

Members Of Gwut Empty Members Of Gwut

Post  Spacefreak0422 Sat May 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Come on guys get with the program and sign up to the site. Lets get Gwut strong and unified
Spacefreak0422
Spacefreak0422

PSN Name : Spacefreak0422

Back to top Go down

Members Of Gwut Empty Re: Members Of Gwut

Post  Watchthemdrift Mon May 24, 2010 12:09 am

I agree, we need to start acting more like an official clan and I think this site will improve our image. Posting the link to the site in your comment box would probably help out alot too.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -----CrAzY----- Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Yup if we get any new Members make sure to send them to the sight and they need to talk to some of the more affluent members of GWUT like FREAK, BARTENDER, ME,WHITEHAND, SICK,AND DRIFT to make sure they have the Skilz to roll with us
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Members Of Gwut Empty i'll miss ya'll

Post  loocosmi123 Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 am

i guess im going on a trip to Cali or california, cali sounds cooler, but anyway imma be gone for 7 - 8 months...................................just joking 7 - 14 days. or 1 to 2 weeks... so peace 4 a bit
loocosmi123
loocosmi123

PSN Name : loocosmi123

Back to top Go down

Post  loocosmi123 Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:00 am

loocosmi123 wrote:i guess im going on a trip to Cali or california, cali sounds cooler, but anyway imma be gone for 7 - 8 months...................................just joking 7 - 14 days. or 1 to 2 weeks... so peace 4 a bit
please feel free to fill my psn and my inbox in the site full of stuff that is too cool for bartender, and i will do whatever it takes to be one of the top members in this clan. even if i have to post stupid shit like spacefreak..................... even if i have to steal a mic and pay sum one to talk 4 me so it sounds cool. cuz im cool, so be cool with me cuz GWUT is cool... so send me anything. tell me how to improve, i now its sad im gone but its a vacation cuz i got a life, and im trying to make the biggest sentence ever so i get feedback cuz no one thinks im important in this clan and this is all a joke. but im still going to cali. so HA and more HA in a row like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and get some is stuck in ohio. HA

so tell me how 2 improve or what i can do to improve my rank in this clan, i want to feel important like drift, who made the site so everyone knows him, HA showoffy jerk with a FAL. and i got good news thanks to MIROSLAV im getting a mic, and my voice is matureing or maturing so dont make fun of it or i will TAKE A VACATION to CANADA "where most of u are from" and steal all of your ropes, most will come from space, anyways what im trying to say basicly is
1.im getting a mic
2.im going to CALI
3.i want to feel important and help out the clan, how can i do this?
4.send me random stuff like welcome back on my psn and the site... HURRRYY
5. GO GWUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. this is offically the longest post on the site have fun reading
and yes bartender i am an idiot. LOCO aKa COOLGUY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loocosmi123
loocosmi123

PSN Name : loocosmi123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down