GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GWUT Website

4 posters

Go down

GWUT Website Empty GWUT Website

Post  Watchthemdrift Fri May 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Hey bitches, it's drift, thought I'd give the clan website thing a try. Clearly its still very much under construction, I hope to be done with it soon. Either way, my reason for creating it is I get very very bored at work sitting in front of the computer all day, and CODMW2 is constantly on my mind. So I figure keeping in touch with the clan while they play and I waste away in front of a computer screen, my help ease my boredom. All in all, I hope you enjoy what I have created, and maybe we can make this home, and a way to easily communicate with the rest of the clan.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GWUT Website Empty watching youtube...

Post  Chalk03 Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 pm

we should probably record some games and actually get them on youtube. in the scheme of order the president of a country/company/clan is in charge on the money...soooo thats looking like josh. so josh i will text u my address and you can mail me a check/money order/cash or if you want just get online and buy the equipment and send it to my residence. thanks
Chalk03
Chalk03

PSN Name : Chalk03

Back to top Go down

GWUT Website Empty Re: GWUT Website

Post  hunkzfunkzmum Mon May 24, 2010 3:31 pm

I have a capture card, but I'm sure you guys don't want my game play being on you tube lmao Laughing
hunkzfunkzmum
hunkzfunkzmum

PSN Name : hunkzfunkzmum

Back to top Go down

Post  -----CrAzY----- Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Chalk03 wrote:we should probably record some games and actually get them on youtube. in the scheme of order the president of a country/company/clan is in charge on the money...soooo thats looking like josh. so josh i will text u my address and you can mail me a check/money order/cash or if you want just get online and buy the equipment and send it to my residence. thanks

LOL he wants you to send him a bunch of $$$$ We need to just get a digital recording from our screens one night and edit it down to about 10 min with sick shit we do in game
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down