GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLG Tournaments and Making our own team

2 posters

GWUT :: Polls

Go down

Would You like to get paid for playing?

MLG Tournaments and Making our own team I_vote_lcap75%MLG Tournaments and Making our own team I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 6 ]
MLG Tournaments and Making our own team I_vote_lcap25%MLG Tournaments and Making our own team I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

MLG Tournaments and Making our own team Empty MLG Tournaments and Making our own team

Post  Trauma_syndrome Sun May 30, 2010 1:44 am

Just wanted to get your guys opinion on starting a MLG Team and possibly playing in some paid tournaments. Vote and lets see what everyone thinks. Poll ends in 30 days.

Website in case your interested:
http://gamebattles.com/ps3/
Trauma_syndrome
Trauma_syndrome

PSN Name : Trauma_Syndrome

Back to top Go down

MLG Tournaments and Making our own team Empty Re: MLG Tournaments and Making our own team

Post  -----CrAzY----- Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:35 am

I would be down but I played in a CAL_I league back in the day for counterstrike, and they don't joke around about teamwork. The only way we would be successful is to have a actual plan of attack and a coordinated effort(Not just hey lets go A or B) But actually knowing what each players role is and being able to trust and know where every one is at any given time BC the other team will definitely be much more organized then any pub games we play on the servers.
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

GWUT :: Polls

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum