GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cancelling the Tournament.

4 posters

Go down

Cancelling the Tournament. Empty Cancelling the Tournament.

Post  Watchthemdrift Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:08 am

After careful consideration; I have decided to cancel the tournament. I have only recieved six registrations...I am not sure why that is so much less than the trial run, but I have put enough effort in to get it going. I am a bit dissapointed, but that tends to be the nature of this clan. Someday I hope we can finally pull stuff togather, but lately failure after failure has caused me to have my doubts.

By the way, some of this stuff is getting a little tough for me to handle myself. I would really like a second administrator to help me out with the site, work is getting busy and I don't want to sacrafice the quality here because of my own personal problems. If you would like to be an administrator please PLEASE let me know.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cancelling the Tournament. Empty Re: Cancelling the Tournament.

Post  Foxtrot_22 Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Drift I'm always ready to help out with the site. I'm not extremely familiar with forums but I do know my computers.
Foxtrot_22
Foxtrot_22

PSN Name : Foxtrot_22

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1397460808

Back to top Go down

Post  Spacefreak0422 Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:39 pm

if you need help, i can help out too
Spacefreak0422
Spacefreak0422

PSN Name : Spacefreak0422

Back to top Go down

Post  -----CrAzY----- Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 am

Dude I feel u on the disappointed level. I am getting sick and tired of some people just not giving 2shits about us. I think we need to take a long look at GWUT and see who really is down. I know the tourney didn't work out but I think its more of a scheduling thing. But what is really pissing me off lately is the fact that some of our teammates don't care about playing as a team in Search. I mean if I say I'm planting at A I expect all my teammates to be around me defending the bomb. Don't go be a Bitch and try and get 1 or 2 extra kills running around B just to get killed anyways and the bomb is being defused. And on Defense if we have the bomb down again don't go running around like a chicken with no freaking head. Why would u do that? you already know were the opposing team is coming u have the damn bomb U have the advantage. I'm not saying just camp every round but lately we have bin loosing allot to teams that r not even that great or even organized. Then we bitch and complain and make allot of excuses on why we lost, when in reality we lost because we don't play as a team. I don't care how good you are if you are not playing smart and decisive then we will forever be doomed as Mediocre at best and laughable at worst. Come on people we need to turn shit around with the talent pool we have we really should never loose.
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down