GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Official I am Italian and WhiteHand is Pollack

3 posters

Go down

It's Official I am Italian and WhiteHand is Pollack Empty It's Official I am Italian and WhiteHand is Pollack

Post  -----CrAzY----- Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Well the other night I was hanging out with Foxtrot and White Hand and after a long heated conversation we all came up with the conclusion that I am no longer a Russian but an Italian and Mike AKA Whitehand is a dirty Pollack. Just wanted to let everyone know for Future reference.
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

It's Official I am Italian and WhiteHand is Pollack Empty Re: It's Official I am Italian and WhiteHand is Pollack

Post  white_hand10 Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:54 pm

your still a dirty russian.....i was slightly intoxicated when that comment was made.....i take no responsibility for what i said.....my last name says it all...and slavy your name says it all as well
white_hand10
white_hand10

PSN Name : white_hand10

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=193904727

Back to top Go down

It's Official I am Italian and WhiteHand is Pollack Empty Re: It's Official I am Italian and WhiteHand is Pollack

Post  -----CrAzY----- Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:24 pm

A, I dont give 2 shits about how much alcohol u drank. The facts are that you said in front of 2 other people that I am more Italian then you So start cooking me some polish sausages u Pollak, lol

GWUT 4 LIFE
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Spacefreak0422 Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:48 pm

either way weither you're russian, pollock, check, or italian.....you both are still huge ROPESMOKERS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Spacefreak0422
Spacefreak0422

PSN Name : Spacefreak0422

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down