GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homegrown H2H ROUND 1 **SCRAPYARD**

4 posters

Go down

Homegrown H2H ROUND 1 **SCRAPYARD** Empty Homegrown H2H ROUND 1 **SCRAPYARD**

Post  Watchthemdrift Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:15 am

Homegrown Head to Head, Round one! 10:00 PM Eastern, do not be late!
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Homegrown H2H ROUND 1 **SCRAPYARD** Empty A review of Round One

Post  Watchthemdrift Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:09 am

Watchthemdrift's Pregame Analysis and Picks of Round One:
1 Like a Star @ heaven-LOW SCORING/MATCH CLOSENESS
5 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven -HIGH SCORING/MATCH CLOSENESS

8. uhhhh_get_some vs. 9. CrAzY-MIROSLAV
SCORE- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
CLOSE- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Though I am not totally familiar with their playing styles, they are both quite similar to from what I have seen. This is pretty much a toss up match but I think the wind will blow in crazy's favor. I believe get_some will provide a hell of a battle, but unless he gives up his quest against camping I think his reckless playing behavior might get the best of him.

5. Spacefreak0422 vs. 12. deadboy874
SCORE- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
CLOSE- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Unlike the previous match I have had a lot of experience with this two. Space has grown into a quality player, and has continued that progress. Though at times he lacks in seeing the obvious, which could be his doom. Deadboy I have watched quite a bit and though his stats aren't as pleasant as space's but he will be a fair contender. In the end though I give this match to space with a fairly decent lead by the finishing minutes. I don't doubt he'll find deadboy to be a thorn in his side though. Possible upset here if Space isn't on his game.

4. bartenderlovin vs. 13. Foxtrot_22
SCORE- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
CLOSE- Like a Star @ heaven
Here we go, a match I will be paying close attention to. Bartender is fierce and aggressive in his tactics. His agility will blur your shots and define what true hardcore playing means, if Fox stands any chance it would be crouched far far away with something that can shoot a long distance. I hope for the best for you Fox, because I would hate to start off against Bartender. This one goes to Bartender, 'nuff said.

3. sikntwstd vs. 14. white_hand10
SCORE- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
CLOSE- Like a Star @ heaven
sik is another one I have been watching for what seems ages his growth as a player has been phenomenal to watch. He gets the luck of playing the 14th seed in the first round. That doesn't mean I count white out, for I have seen him pull himself out of some dire situations but this seems to be a hole even sylvester stalone couldn't climb out. As for sik, his careful attention and his ability to stay focused while being aggressive will take him deep into the tournament. Sik for the win.

6. HolyxSword vs. 11. loocosmi123
SCORE- Like a Star @ heaven
CLOSE- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
This will go down as one of the closer matches, both play very similar, with an affinity for camping. Though Holy will come out for some hunting I see loco gunning for long shots and staying away from close contact. This one will be utterly boring, low scoring, but close match. Watch for the upset.

7. Trauma_syndrome vs. 10. staind2407
SCORE- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
CLOSE- Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
This I will call the match of the unknown. I know trauma very well, unlike most of you. His skills are well honed yet his sense of direction hold him back. Much like space he often misses some of the more obvious targets yet when he does see them he has no problem shooting it into swiss cheese. I have no had that much experience with staind which makes my preview of this match weak. His stats show him holding up to trauma, but I see a well fought victory the other way. Trauma for the win.

Please comment.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Homegrown H2H ROUND 1 **SCRAPYARD** Empty Re: Homegrown H2H ROUND 1 **SCRAPYARD**

Post  bringnthehouse Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:18 pm

drift you should be a sports writer ..or are you
bringnthehouse
bringnthehouse

PSN Name : bringnthehouse

Back to top Go down

Homegrown H2H ROUND 1 **SCRAPYARD** Empty Re: Homegrown H2H ROUND 1 **SCRAPYARD**

Post  -----CrAzY----- Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:40 am

Well even though everything has changed with the lineups I still think we should do a Holly vs. Loco battle, lol
It would be like watching 2 snails run a marathon.
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot_22 Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:00 pm

I can't wait to see the new lineup, and to see another one of Drift's pregame assessments.
Foxtrot_22
Foxtrot_22

PSN Name : Foxtrot_22

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1397460808

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down