GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven trouble on wastle land or anyother map?

3 posters

Go down

Haven trouble on wastle land or anyother map? Empty Haven trouble on wastle land or anyother map?

Post  loocosmi123 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:40 pm

loocosmi123
loocosmi123

PSN Name : loocosmi123

Back to top Go down

Haven trouble on wastle land or anyother map? Empty Re: Haven trouble on wastle land or anyother map?

Post  -----CrAzY----- Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Go Watch You Tube u Rope Smoker, lol
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Haven trouble on wastle land or anyother map? Empty raw bakage

Post  loocosmi123 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 am

-----CrAzY----- wrote:Go Watch You Tube u Rope Smoker, lol

i thought space was the rope smoker, im the dumbass, bartender has a big mouth, foxtrots a hacker, and crazy is crazy...
*please note*, this was just humor and not meant to hurt any1, i may of left some people out, and for that im sorry but thats just because there is too much shit too say about u that i couldnt pick 1...

Last edited by loocosmi123 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was going to add something but nevermind)
loocosmi123
loocosmi123

PSN Name : loocosmi123

Back to top Go down

Haven trouble on wastle land or anyother map? Empty Re: Haven trouble on wastle land or anyother map?

Post  Spacefreak0422 Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:26 pm

loocosmi123 wrote:
-----CrAzY----- wrote:Go Watch You Tube u Rope Smoker, lol

i thought space was the rope smoker, im the dumbass, bartender has a big mouth, foxtrots a hacker, and crazy is crazy...
*please note*, this was just humor and not meant to hurt any1, i may of left some people out, and for that im sorry but thats just because there is too much shit too say about u that i couldnt pick 1...

It shows that you guys idolize me by quoting me all the time lol lol lol

You are all ropesmoking, fudge packing, upside down bar stool sitting bitches. hahahahah
Spacefreak0422
Spacefreak0422

PSN Name : Spacefreak0422

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum