GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im tired of losing

4 posters

Go down

Im tired of losing Empty Im tired of losing

Post  bartenderlovin Sun May 23, 2010 7:13 am

We need to sit down and talk about some kind of game plan. I know this might sound gay to some of you but to others, this is a chance for us to escape reality and enjoy spending time to ourselves and with our friends. Im tired of losing to these fucking camping ass fucking hidding behind claymore tubbing mother fuckers. I think that if we take a few minutes everyday to discuss what we can do to help each other out would be fantastic. I know we are not gonna win them all. But god damnit theres not that many ppl out there better than us. All 6 of us dont need to be rushing. We could split ourselves in groups of 2. 2 rushing, 2 hanging around in the middle of the map, and 2 camping. Then when one of us dies we text whoever is still alive asap where we died. Or wherever we think that person my be. Just a thought. Let me know what you think...... GWUT in your BUTT ROPE SMOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bartenderlovin
bartenderlovin

PSN Name : bartenderlovin

Back to top Go down

Im tired of losing Empty Re: Im tired of losing

Post  Watchthemdrift Mon May 24, 2010 12:12 am

I agree with you bartender that we need to devise a game plan, but it might also be a good idea to devise a game plan for the clan itself and the way we handle things diplomatically, I like this whole president idea but only as a directional thing, not a dictator thing. We all should have a say in what goes on but with some sort of direction. Otherwise gameplay in the game needs work too. I don't like losing either.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  space Mon May 24, 2010 3:30 pm

I agree that we should have a game plan when we are online. It is a great idea that we do something, cause we dominate usually when we are together with pretty much all of us rushing. Imagine how well we would be if we actually had a plan as to what we are doing. Bartender has a point on text where we died. We could start chat room before we get started that way you can save time sending messages to every clan member as it would show up on everyones screen weither they are still alive or dead. See that could be a presidental move to start the chat room and host it. Remember GWUT communication is the key. Also if you have new members join the clan give a heads up to the rest of us, so we know who is Gwut and who is just another fucking loser trying to be GWUT
space

Back to top Go down

Post  -----CrAzY----- Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:25 pm

I agree we need to get in a private match one day and go over different strategy's and positions for rushing tubing sniping and defending. We are all fairly good players and I know we can win much more often if we communicated and worked together more as a team. We have played against sub par teams that waxed our asses not bc they were better but bc they played and worked together as a team to decimate us. This is something we need to fix ASAP
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Watchthemdrift Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:00 pm

HA! waxed our ass...thats an awesome saying.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bringnthehouse Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:12 pm

i totally agree with having a plan , but you still have to make sure everyone is happy with there role because you play best when your doing what you want to be doing, i like communication but if your taking note of your teammates names and were there heading most of the time its fairly easy to piece together , i know most of you guys do this sort of thing like press start after your teammate goes down and keep track of who went were but not everyone does and i think if everybody did it would help alot, but ya if a guy kills you and hes camping hard let everyone know
bringnthehouse
bringnthehouse

PSN Name : bringnthehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  bartenderlovin Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:03 pm

also if you are dead you can do the same. keep it at the start menu so when someone shoots a no silent gun you know where they are and you can send a message to who ever is still alive.
bartenderlovin
bartenderlovin

PSN Name : bartenderlovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum