GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODD SHIT GWUT

3 posters

Go down

GODD SHIT GWUT Empty GODD SHIT GWUT

Post  bartenderlovin Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 pm

im very proud of everyone that showed up for our tournament last night. Everyone did a great job. Only issue i have is some of these maps are just to big for 1v1 and it takes to long to get any kills. Especially when ppl are slowly walking around, and checking every corner. But besides that, good shit GWUT.
bartenderlovin
bartenderlovin

PSN Name : bartenderlovin

Back to top Go down

GODD SHIT GWUT Empty Re: GODD SHIT GWUT

Post  Watchthemdrift Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:07 pm

bartenderlovin wrote:im very proud of everyone that showed up for our tournament last night. Everyone did a great job. Only issue i have is some of these maps are just to big for 1v1 and it takes to long to get any kills. Especially when ppl are slowly walking around, and checking every corner. But besides that, good shit GWUT.

I agree, last night had some problems...but they will be resovled and we have finally seen what GWUT can do, We show up.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hunkzfunkzmum Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Hello,

Last night was good....I wished I could have stayed on longer but I had to get up at 7am. Sorry I didn't get to see everyone else participate, maybe next time you could hold them at the weekend and perhaps a little earlier? Still even just being on the weekend would be cool as I dont have to get up early for the children.

Amanda
hunkzfunkzmum
hunkzfunkzmum

PSN Name : hunkzfunkzmum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum