Recruiting

Go down

Recruiting

Post  -----CrAzY----- on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 am

So we were talking last night during the tourney that GWUT needs to start recruiting a little bit more. I think we need to have a couple of base line rules for entry. Feel free to add suggestions to this list.

1. Don't be a camper
2. Be able to take harsh criticism all the time. And definitely don't be offended easily ( No Matter who u are u will get made fun of Deal with it. For gods sake apparently Im fucking Russian with a leash about 2 feet long LOL)
3. Be a team Player, But also not have to role with us all the time.
4. Play Hardcore Search the vast majority of the time.
5. Be at least a LV. 70 1st Prestige
6. Play a couple of us on a 1v1 match while others spectate
7. Be willing to buy or barter your way into keeping up to date with all the New map packs.
8. Play fairly late at night for the tournaments.
9. Participate in tournaments.
10. Be an active member on this site.
11. Have a Mic or be working to get one( I know they are expensive but it is crucial to communicate with your team especially in a HDsearch match)
12. And last but not least just be a cool person that wants to role with us. And not embarrass GWUT
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruiting

Post  white_hand10 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 pm

i like those "rules" that you have set up...except for the first one...its not always bad to have a camper on our team...sometimes i think we need that...there are times when we all rush and die so fast that 1 or 2 people camping might not be a bad idea...that way we still have some what of a chance to win the round....but yes, those are great "rules"
white_hand10

PSN Name : white_hand10

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=193904727

Back to top Go down

Post  hunkzfunkzmum on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:28 pm

I agree, them rules are cool
hunkzfunkzmum

PSN Name : hunkzfunkzmum

Back to top Go down

Post  -----CrAzY----- on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:52 pm

white_hand10 wrote:i like those "rules" that you have set up...except for the first one...its not always bad to have a camper on our team...sometimes i think we need that...there are times when we all rush and die so fast that 1 or 2 people camping might not be a bad idea...that way we still have some what of a chance to win the round....but yes, those are great "rules"

I agree but there is a huge difference between camping and strategically moving around the map slowly and cautiously killing the enemy.
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Watchthemdrift on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 pm

-----CrAzY----- wrote:
white_hand10 wrote:i like those "rules" that you have set up...except for the first one...its not always bad to have a camper on our team...sometimes i think we need that...there are times when we all rush and die so fast that 1 or 2 people camping might not be a bad idea...that way we still have some what of a chance to win the round....but yes, those are great "rules"

I agree but there is a huge difference between camping and strategically moving around the map slowly and cautiously killing the enemy.

I would change a couple of those rules....That whole camping one is just a controversy waiting to happen. Here is what I would add/change.
-Have a NON-ANNOYING mic, theres nothing worse than yelling at puerto ricans on the other team for their music playing, then only to find out its your teamate. (this includes using the voice changer)

-You should have the map pack most definitly. Along with the mic. My only exception would be if your 12 (looco) and have to wait for your parents to buy you one.

-In search, take the bomb where we all agree to take it...(Afgan- that shits annoying when someone takes the bomb to the one near the cave.)

-Participate often. We're a clan yes, but also an extended family.
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

http://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

members

Post  bringnthehouse on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:26 pm

i dont disagree with any of those rules , i think 12 is probly the best one, the one about playing late i mean hunks in the uk so dont think that rule really matters especially now that when we play there always seems to be full teams anyways. the one about camping i dont have a big issue with someone that camps unless there one of the last few left and dont change gears to make an effort to try and pull it out ,or you constantly cant be counted on to back up a teammate , i prefer rushers but a quality sniper on a team combined with a good rush is a good way to get people off balance and frustrate them. basically camping a little not camping hard to were your a non factor in a match.Just because ive played with snipers in the past that will pull out a raffica after camping and run around and take out the last 4 for the win , then others just lay there for the loss
bringnthehouse

PSN Name : bringnthehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  bartenderlovin on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:07 pm

everyone knows that on afgan we rush and try to quick plant, not all of us like to sit around and wait for someone to walk around a corner and shoot them with a fal. We all rush/tub and quick plant. we have been doing that for months now. Space follows right behind me, sikk goes to his corner and white hand dies. LOL.
bartenderlovin

PSN Name : bartenderlovin

Back to top Go down

Post  white_hand10 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:13 pm

bartenderlovin wrote:everyone knows that on afgan we rush and try to quick plant, not all of us like to sit around and wait for someone to walk around a corner and shoot them with a fal. We all rush/tub and quick plant. we have been doing that for months now. Space follows right behind me, sikk goes to his corner and white hand dies. LOL.

FUCK YOU!!!!...your usually the first one dieing bitch....plus i'm not the best player on the team either, but i do what i can to try and help
white_hand10

PSN Name : white_hand10

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=193904727

Back to top Go down

Post  Watchthemdrift on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:15 pm

bartenderlovin wrote:everyone knows that on afgan we rush and try to quick plant, not all of us like to sit around and wait for someone to walk around a corner and shoot them with a fal. We all rush/tub and quick plant. we have been doing that for months now. Space follows right behind me, sikk goes to his corner and white hand dies. LOL.

Pshhh another one jealous of the FAL skills I got.
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

http://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  loocosmi123 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 am

-----CrAzY----- wrote:So we were talking last night during the tourney that GWUT needs to start recruiting a little bit more. I think we need to have a couple of base line rules for entry. Feel free to add suggestions to this list.

1. Don't be a camper
2. Be able to take harsh criticism all the time. And definitely don't be offended easily ( No Matter who u are u will get made fun of Deal with it. For gods sake apparently Im fucking Russian with a leash about 2 feet long LOL)
3. Be a team Player, But also not have to role with us all the time.
4. Play Hardcore Search the vast majority of the time.
5. Be at least a LV. 70 1st Prestige
6. Play a couple of us on a 1v1 match while others spectate
7. Be willing to buy or barter your way into keeping up to date with all the New map packs.
8. Play fairly late at night for the tournaments.
9. Participate in tournaments.
10. Be an active member on this site.
11. Have a Mic or be working to get one( I know they are expensive but it is crucial to communicate with your team especially in a HDsearch match)
12. And last but not least just be a cool person that wants to role with us. And not embarrass GWUT
i live by 1 rule... that there is no rules unless theres a rule made by me, then thats 1 cool rule and everyone should follow it. and if i ambarrass the clan then tell me what to do different
loocosmi123

PSN Name : loocosmi123

Back to top Go down

Post  Spacefreak0422 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm

some of these rules are very good.

other things that we should do is if you do not have a mic or notice someones is dead (Open a god damn chat room)

the only rule I have for someone joining the clan is be cool, do be a fucking ass. Nothing sucks more than having someone just being a fucking asshole and not joking around but being serious.
Spacefreak0422

PSN Name : Spacefreak0422

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum