GWUT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Homegrown Head to Head! Trial Run.

+6
loocosmi123
deadboy874
Spacefreak0422
-----CrAzY-----
bartenderlovin
Watchthemdrift
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Homegrown Head to Head!  Trial Run. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Homegrown Head to Head! Trial Run.

Post  -----CrAzY----- Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:33 pm

wow no claymores allowed either that kinda stinks its a vital way to cover in a run and gun situation o well, at least I can have my nades
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

The Homegrown Head to Head!  Trial Run. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Homegrown Head to Head! Trial Run.

Post  Spacefreak0422 Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:15 pm

how come you guys all talk shit but when we do private matches and run around killing each other all the big talkers are the bitches always at the bottom of the list. Come on Deadboy first round....his name says it all DEAD BOY. See you bitches in the second round, and Drift I know you gave yourself a bye because you didn't want the embarrassing Spacefreak ass whooping that you know you'll get. That is fine wait in out, let it sink into the back of your mind, so when you meet me in the tournament you will be prepared and already have cried all the tears earlier so you don't sound like a bitch online. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol. BOOOOOOOOOYAH Ropesmokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spacefreak0422
Spacefreak0422

PSN Name : Spacefreak0422

Back to top Go down

Post  Watchthemdrift Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Spacefreak0422 wrote:how come you guys all talk shit but when we do private matches and run around killing each other all the big talkers are the bitches always at the bottom of the list. Come on Deadboy first round....his name says it all DEAD BOY. See you bitches in the second round, and Drift I know you gave yourself a bye because you didn't want the embarrassing Spacefreak ass whooping that you know you'll get. That is fine wait in out, let it sink into the back of your mind, so when you meet me in the tournament you will be prepared and already have cried all the tears earlier so you don't sound like a bitch online. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol. BOOOOOOOOOYAH Ropesmokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfft, last time I write nice stuff about you in my pregame analysis.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

PSN Name : Watchthemdrift

https://gwut.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Homegrown Head to Head!  Trial Run. - Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  Watchthemdrift Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:22 pm

And hell, I deserve the bye, it takes alot to have a k/d as high as mine while retaining that gorgeous accuracy I have.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

Back to top Go down

Post  bringnthehouse Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Watchthemdrift wrote:And hell, I deserve the bye, it takes alot to have a k/d as high as mine while retaining that gorgeous accuracy I have.

you play alot of core though which is way easier to have a good accuracy score(YOU GET TO HIT WITH A WHOLE CLIP BEFORE THEY DIE, IN HC THE FIRST SHOTS A KILL THE REST MISS) my accuracy sucks but ive never played core... and had a guy whos never played playstation put on 8 days on my account when it first came out ....so thats my excuse for shit acuracy but the truth as well, ive also never really checked till you guys have been talking about it.....i think i have the worst lol
bringnthehouse
bringnthehouse

PSN Name : bringnthehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Watchthemdrift Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm

bringnthehouse wrote:
Watchthemdrift wrote:And hell, I deserve the bye, it takes alot to have a k/d as high as mine while retaining that gorgeous accuracy I have.

you play alot of core though which is way easier to have a good accuracy score(YOU GET TO HIT WITH A WHOLE CLIP BEFORE THEY DIE, IN HC THE FIRST SHOTS A KILL THE REST MISS) my accuracy sucks but ive never played core... and had a guy whos never played playstation put on 8 days on my account when it first came out ....so thats my excuse for shit acuracy but the truth as well, ive also never really checked till you guys have been talking about it.....i think i have the worst lol

I only play hard core...I use the FAL...one shot...no misses, no problems..
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

Back to top Go down

Post  Spacefreak0422 Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 pm

all this smack talk is all in fun....but make no mistake I am going to take this tourny serious...
Good Luck in our first round match Deadboy. I am going to come hard and fast, Just like your girlfriend says you do.
Spacefreak0422
Spacefreak0422

PSN Name : Spacefreak0422

Back to top Go down

Post  sikntwstd Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:44 pm

-----CrAzY----- wrote:wow no claymores allowed either that kinda stinks its a vital way to cover in a run and gun situation o well, at least I can have my nades
ya cover in team death but this is 1v1, no skill in planting claymores, and you all know i'm good at putting them in vital spots but this tourney should be about skill with weapons rather than planting clamores around corners for easy kills
sikntwstd
sikntwstd

PSN Name : sikntwstd

Back to top Go down

Post  -----CrAzY----- Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 am

In all seriousness though I think we can all agree that this tournament is going to bring the best and worst out of some of us. Now I'm not saying there should be absolutely no camping per say but I am saying that there is a huge difference between strategically moving around real slow and checking corners ectc.... then to put a Gillie suit on and hide in the grass and wait for someone to come by. With that said people I am asking GWUT members to please play fairly and respectfully(u Can still T-Bag respectfully lol) and lets have a great tournament and not camp on our own people.
-----CrAzY-----
-----CrAzY-----

PSN Name : CrAzY-MIROSLAV

Back to top Go down

Post  Watchthemdrift Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Brackets will be updated tonight, Congratulations to bartender on the first GWUT CLAN TOURNAMENT. I thank everyone for participating and expect to see them again soon for a new tourney.
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

Back to top Go down

The Homegrown Head to Head!  Trial Run. - Page 2 Empty what

Post  bringnthehouse Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Watchthemdrift wrote:Brackets will be updated tonight, Congratulations to bartender on the first GWUT CLAN TOURNAMENT. I thank everyone for participating and expect to see them again soon for a new tourney.
how are we supposed to commit to a tournament if the times change? this sends a bad message for future tournaments , round 2 should have been tonight the way it was set up for weeks, if bartender couldent play he could have played his round last night. i dont care really, but i think if you expect other people to commit there own time to keep a schedual then whoevers running it should do the same
bringnthehouse
bringnthehouse

Back to top Go down

The Homegrown Head to Head!  Trial Run. - Page 2 Empty Edict

Post  Watchthemdrift Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:45 pm

bringnthehouse wrote:
Watchthemdrift wrote:Brackets will be updated tonight, Congratulations to bartender on the first GWUT CLAN TOURNAMENT. I thank everyone for participating and expect to see them again soon for a new tourney.
how are we supposed to commit to a tournament if the times change? this sends a bad message for future tournaments , round 2 should have been tonight the way it was set up for weeks, if bartender couldent play he could have played his round last night. i dont care really, but i think if you expect other people to commit there own time to keep a schedual then whoevers running it should do the same

Look I understand your frustration house...And I agree, that next time will be different, we understand now how this should really work and out, improvisation was just a path we had to take so we can learn how to do tournaments correctly. You opted to forfiet if we voted to continue on, which is what occured. Not exactly the way I had planned things but we needed to be flexible for at least this first tournament. There will always be an asterisk by bartenders name for this tournament citing that it had some flexible regulations and shouldn't be taken as a serious win. Those are for then next tournament. I apologize if this has offended you in anyway, but I plead with you to take it with a grain of salt and realize that we must move forward from this and improve ourselves. This isn't considered a loss for anyone, this is considered a sort-of win for bartender, and a real win for the clan by establishing that we can handle a true tournament. From now on I will set rules in stone that wont change, but that couldn't have happened without the expirementation of last night. I truly hope this doesn't deter you, or anyone else from playing in a future tournament because this was basically a dry run. We made a lot of mistakes. And I assure you each of them will be thoroughly addressed before we continue on.

Thank you for showing up for the tournament. Your support is greatly appreciated..(and hell im the one losing the money on it...so I should be complaining.)
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

Back to top Go down

Post  bartenderlovin Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 pm

we can always do it over. we knew there was gonna be an issue with this. we did vote as a clan to keep moving forward. But if we wanna throw this tournament out and reset times for another 1 or do whatever from here. Let me know what you guys wanna do. I dont want there to be any hard feelings or ppl to be upset with the clans decision to move forward. Drift keep the money. I dont need the gift card. Keep the money. And everyone watched me spank your ass. So thats all i wanted to do. LOL. Keep the money for another tournament since ppl are upset about us moving forward.
bartenderlovin
bartenderlovin

PSN Name : bartenderlovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Watchthemdrift Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 pm

bartenderlovin wrote:we can always do it over. we knew there was gonna be an issue with this. we did vote as a clan to keep moving forward. But if we wanna throw this tournament out and reset times for another 1 or do whatever from here. Let me know what you guys wanna do. I dont want there to be any hard feelings or ppl to be upset with the clans decision to move forward. Drift keep the money. I dont need the gift card. Keep the money. And everyone watched me spank your ass. So thats all i wanted to do. LOL. Keep the money for another tournament since ppl are upset about us moving forward.

Hey hey hey now...we tied in our actual match....the tie breaker was in rust...we should make that shit clear....and you all know I am just spectacular when it comes to close quarters combat. Rolling Eyes
Watchthemdrift
Watchthemdrift

Back to top Go down

Post  bartenderlovin Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:12 pm

LOL. Dont make excuses.
bartenderlovin
bartenderlovin

PSN Name : bartenderlovin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot_22 Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 pm

First of all congrats to Bartender for the win. That being said everyone played very well. As for the way the tournament went I think Drift did an excellent job setting things up. Although there were a few bumps things went fairly smoothly. Everyone must realize there are going to be flaws in new things. Live and learn.
Foxtrot_22
Foxtrot_22

PSN Name : Foxtrot_22

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1397460808

Back to top Go down

Post  bringnthehouse Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:46 pm

hey i know it was a first run and i honestly dont care about not getting to play .Im just more upset at the example that it set for the future, and waiting 2 hours to play 10 mins, then having that happen is just frustrating , especially when i did have things to do but i made sure i showed up and spectated and kept up my end to ensure a positve result and a good example, Im not bitter but when i first found out i was not happy that nobody left in the thing would say lets do this the way we said we would. I dont want anyone to think im pissed off because im not i never took the whole thing seriously at all , exept the part about making sure i showed up. The tournement was interesting for sure ,i was happy the way everyone played with class and i would have liked to see the last rounds(who the hell beat crazy? he definetly showed up to win , i thought he was the one to beat based on the play that particular night)
bringnthehouse
bringnthehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  white_hand10 Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 pm

I have to agree with bartender on this one. I say you keep the gift card for another tournament of use it for yourself. This was just a trial run and a lot things got worked out and there are some things that need improvement. Just my opinion, but i think the next tournament should be finished in 1 day/night...or we should do a best of 3 series or a round robin or make so the losers have their own bracket that they have to win out in order to play the winner of the winners bracket. Great success though. Things will def. improve next time, just as long as everyone expresses their thoughts concerns and suggestions for the next one.
white_hand10
white_hand10

PSN Name : white_hand10

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=193904727

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2